Who Can Join?
Who may belong to Solutions Federal Credit Union?
As set forth in our charter, the field of membership shall be limited to those having the following common bond:
- Persons who reside or work in the Town or City of Elmira, including the Townships of Ashland and Southport.
- Members of their families including any relative by blood or marriage, or foster and adopted children.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from this geographic area.
- Organizations of such persons.
Once a member, always a member, if your account is kept current and in order. You must maintain a balance of at least $25.00 in your share account at all times.
Statements of accounts are mailed quarterly. Share Draft (Checking) statements are mailed monthly.